Work at Koben Digital
Join the Team
Full Stack .NET Web Developer
If you can demonstrate your expertise in web technologies on the .NET stack and are looking for a role that will provide challenges, variety and flexibility, we'd love to meet you.
- Friendly, Relaxed atmosphere on the Gold Coast
- Wide range of technologies and challenges
- Work with globally recognised NGO's, government and blue chip brands
- Lots of opportunity for training, growth and advancement
Key Skills and Desired Experience
- You must have at least 3 years agency experience
- ASP.Net MVC including Web API
- .Net Core
- Recent MVC-Based CMS Experience
- Exposure to frameworks such as Vue JS / React JS
- Solid backend software development skills & experience
- Solid frontend software development skills & experience
- SQL Server / Transact-SQL
- Know your way around Visual Studio
- Know how to work with GIT
- Understanding of agile development processes
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Passionate about web technology and problem solving
- MCP/MCSD Certification in relevant technologies
- Experience with Umbraco CMS
- Experience with Azure
- PHP and WordPress skills
- Unit Testing
- Experience with Azure Search
- Experience with Sitecore
- Continuous Integration experience
- A hunger and thirst for knowledge, be driven and a quick learner
Koben digital is a specialist digital agency based on the Gold Coast delivering powerful web based solutions to clients around the world. We are looking for a suitably qualified full stack web developer to join our Gold Coast team, working on a wide variety of projects and technologies.
Looking for more effective and efficient ways of solving technical problems is at the heart of our culture. We're interested in what's new and how applying new technologies may benefit our clients and their business objectives.
As a business on the cutting edge of web development, we actively contribute code to open source projects such as Umbraco CMS; we are the official Umbraco trainers for developers and Companies throughout Australasia, therefore we're big on training and professional development. You will definitely become an Umbraco Certified Developer.
Our staff love to surf, play computer games, drink good coffee, listen to good music and compete daily to try top the Street Fighter ranks on the office machine. We have regular team outings and try to make work a great place to be. You will get powerful equipment that suits your working style.... and our dress code is very casual.
Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
What to do next
Send us a cover letter along with your resume including url's to examples of your work for us to review.
Want to know more?
Open up a dialogue with us today. Send us an email to [email protected] telling us why you'd be a good fit for this position. You must include the following:
- Years of experience with with Microsoft Web Technologies
- Give an example of a recent website you were part of building and would be proud to tell people about
- Years of experience with Umbraco (if any)
- What do you do when you are not coding?
- Do you have experience working in teams?
- Are you prepared to move to the Gold Coast?
- Include relevant links to your online profiles
We're not after a CV or Resume, we want you to think outside the box; You might even like to present the above online for us somehow.
Hint: If you have no experience in a particular area but still know you can do it, or have experience with something similar, say so. We like people who can follow instructions but also think for themselves.
Hint #2: If we can't contact you in multiple ways, we won't.